Saturday, September 28, 2013

Found It: Tack Boxes

I found some cool old tack and nail boxes (tacks included!) and wanted to share.  I can't decide if I'm going to sell them or not, but I might have something brewing with all these little bits of hardware and nails I've found...because a person can't have too many outlets for the stuff swirling in her head.


The whole collection.

These are maroon for your maroon-colored projects!

Nail on the side conveniently tells you exactly what to expect when you open the box.


I love this one...nice graphics.

This one screams mid-century to me.  Take that, Helvetica!
For what, exactly, did they need to be sterilized?
What where they tacking here?
Thanks for looking!

I also recently uploaded a ton of Mother Goose colored book plates from a first edition (1916) book I found--beautiful illustrations by Blanche Fisher Wright--in the Etsy shop.  Frame 'em up and decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment