Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Found It: Kansas City Street Art

This summer I pedaled around The Crossroads art district here in KC and documented some of the lovely/ugly street art that fills the alley walls.  Some of it is by professional artists (Scribe) and some by your run-of-the-mill taggers.  I'm working on before and after shots from some images I took several years ago, but that's more of buildings and the development of the Power and Light District downtown.




In the alley across from the old Arts Incubator.






Ooh!  So political!




 

 
One of my favorites.


 

 
No, thanks.
Behind the old Coffee Girls space.



I've seen this shell painted on stuff several miles away.







"You spelled it wrong!" ORLY, Smartypants?










Across from Succotash, Holms Rd.
















A good one to end on.  I never could find my name on a souvenir coffee mug,
but sometimes you can find it on a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment