Sunday, May 5, 2013

Made It: In the Middle of the Night

Awake since 3 a.m., out of bed at 4, playing around and trying new things on the computer.  I'm thinking about making some printed cards, which is a little scary for me since I only ever have made everything by hand.  But cards take a long time--almost as long as a mini clock if I really get into it.  This could open up new avenues for me, and that's exciting.  I think using this "bonus" time frees my brain up enough to try new designs.  Daytime is for deadlines; nighttime is for dreamin'.

So...here's some stuff.  Scanned fabrics from Retro Ranch finds.  You could even buy some of these fabrics if you wanted.  They live on in digital perpetuity here in my home.





It's 5:30 a.m. and I'm heading down to the farm tomorrow--I mean today--to visit family and check out the asparagus, if the FREAK SNOW IN MAY didn't damage it too much, so I'm off to try to sleep.  Maybe this cleared my brain a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment