Wednesday, December 4, 2013

One of My Favorite Things & Open Studio

I love this:
It's from a Spencer's Gifts catalog from the 1970s.  You could order a mystery box of crap from them for only $5.98!  Get a whole lot more mystery crap for $19.98!  WHAT COULD IT POSSIBLY CONTAIN?!?!  "Useful housewares, thoughtful gifts, fun-packed toys, clever gags & gadgets."

I think they were lying when they used the word "useful."

Other news...
I'm getting ready to have my final showing of the year.  It's the 2nd Annual Holiday Open Studio sale at my friend Amy Meya's house.  She's a talented ceramic artist and has generously asked me again to participate in this event.  We're going to have lots of cool stuff, and lots of delicious stuff, too!

See art by other cool peeps Laura Nugent and Allan Winkler.

Stop by Friday night, Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 11-5
3345 Baltimore Ave.
KCMO

No comments:

Post a Comment