Friday, August 30, 2019

Save the Date

So...I have a lot of work.

I'm having a studio sale to prove it!

September 13, 5 - 8 pm (Happy Hour! Bring your pals.  I'll have wine.)
September 14, 10 am - 5 pm
September 15, 11 am - 3 pm

Eighty Acres Art Studio
806 E 33rd
KCMO

(come 'round the backside)

This is your chance to get your fill of hearts, orzos, collages, mixed media, planters, tumblers, mugs, necklaces, clocks, and dot pieces!  And to see where I make most of my work.  I'll have my tents set up for outdoor browsing, so mild rain or heavy shine, we'll be fine!

This is the ONLY local sale I have planned until 2020, so get here!

Large abstract heart piece
8 x 8 orzos
mini collage collection

ceramic bowls
 
Cleaned Out My Pockets
collage with papers, tea bag, this and that


mixed media ladies: vinyl, paper, paint, ink, salvaged wood

MuDots series
tumblers


mixed media from Edit series

table top guinea clock


Heart Block collection
Hardy Stock, vinyl and paint on salvaged wood

No comments:

Post a Comment