Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Shop Update

Saturday, March 20, at noon, I'm going to have a shop update--my first this year.  


I've been making a ton of new work.  Here's preview!


Hand drawn flower pieces...
Dogwood mug

Queen Anne's Lace vace
Some mug experiments...
Cinched-waist mugs
Always have to include cat heads!
Small and medium cat planters
Nubby planters for the upcoming plant season...
Nubby planters

And a new series, titled Cut and Push (CuPu for short) includes versatile vessels that can be used as vases, cups, or simply art pieces...I'll have a post about this process soon.
Turquoise CuPu vase

Large mouth CuPu vase

I will be sending out reminders all over social media, especially my Facebook and Instagram pages.  Let me know if you have questions about anything.  As always, thanks for your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment