Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Online Sale

Hey, folks.

It's cold now.  The end of the year is nigh.  So I am FINALLY putting together an online sale.

It's old school (as far as internet shopping goes).  I've grouped together ceramics and hearts in some folders on Facebook. You message me with what you want and we work it out from there.  I take PayPal online, but if you don't use that, we can figure it out.

Also, FREE SHIPPING, AMERICANS!

CERAMICS SALE CLICK HERE

HEART SALE CLICK HERE


barnacle vase

bowl

bowl

soda fired vase

bowl

vase with cocklebur stamp

soda fired planter

planter



Contact me through Facebook, my website, or email deswar14 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

You can also pick up some cat head planters at the Kemper Museum Shop when you check out the incredible shows they consistently have in this gem of a museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment