Sunday, July 13, 2014

Completely Random Things

I've been neglectful, so here's some random stuff!

Been listening to a lot of The Beatles lately.
This illustration is ridiculous.  Poor Ringo.
Experimenting more.
Salvaged wood, acrylic paint, fabric paper, vinyl, gel medium

5 x 7 matboard, used tea bag paper, paint, vinyl
Dreaming about a larger studio so I can more fully realize all my artistic endeavors.
This would be an adorable little backyard studio if it was
in my price range and my backyard was bigger...
Not a lot of room here in the heart of the city.
Prepping for the Loring Park show in lovely Minneapolis.
From last year's show in this amazing park next to the Walker Art Center.

Making lots of table top clocks.


I love making these.  I'm going to try to have a huge back stock for the holidays.

Eating a lot of ice cream, especially when I'm on the road.
Sweet glorious bowl of heaven from Des Moines's (Pleasant Hill to be more accurate) Over the Top.
Go there.  Go there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment