Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Wake Up, Sleepyhead

So the blog has been quiet for a year now.  I've been lazy about writing.  I'm still making stuff, though!

Fast highlights I will elaborate on soon:

I've had many companies ask me to hang my work for the Now Showing program at ArtsKC.



I was in a group show at the KC Artists' Coalition.


I participated in Art Westport, the Plaza, and some smaller ceramics sales through the KC Clay Guild.



I've had some home projects, the biggest being completely gutting and remodeling my bathroom.



I've replaced my manic Dumpster diving with flower collecting (dubbed by a friend the Urban Flower Rescue Mission) both around empty lots in town and along country roads.


I've been making planters and larger vessels, and some cats!



Stay caught up on INSTAGRAM because that's my main show-off place right now...

And stay tuned.  Thanks for sticking by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment