Thursday, September 19, 2013

UNPlaza Art Fair


I'll be at the UNPlaza Art Fair this weekend...it started as an alternative, rival show to the hoity-toity* Plaza Art Fair on the Country Club Plaza in KC.  Now, after so many years, I'd say it's a companion show where more local, smaller-scale artists show their work.  Plus, 25% of all sales go to PeaceWorksKC, a non-proliferation charity.

So, with all my shows right now, my studio is in particularly brilliant form:

YES, I WORK HERE.
I'd love to see any and all of my dozen readers at the show!  Take an afternoon, go the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, walk the grounds of the Kansas City Art Institute, and buy some art for yourself or your loves.  It's going to be a beautiful weekend!

*I do not think it's hoity-toity, and many of my dear friends are artists in this show.  Check it out!  Support us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment