Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Trunk Show!



There's an annual show here in KC called Art Westport, and it's going on this weekend.  Me?  I'm not in it, but I AM going to set up for a one day quickie sale outside my favorite store in town: mash handmade.  It's just down (up?  north, anyway) the street from the big festivities going on in Westport, about a block, in a very convenient spot with free parking and several mega cute shops.  (Boomerang and Colfax, for example.) 

I'll be showing some Halloweeny stuff:

Long-burning candles to spook up your house or patio.
4 x 5 vinyl on paper 

New clocks:
8 x 8 White clock with Orzos

9 x 12 Silver clock with purple elephant

9 x 12 Turquoise clock with giraffe

9 x 12 Yellow clock with stars and bikes

And new Kansas/Missouri/KC themed stickers and frameables:


Vinyl on paper; 4 x 5 inches.

Put it on your bike!  Your car!  Your notebooks!  Your face!
Come by 39th and Pennsylvania this Saturday!  Tell your friends!  Get a jump on holiday shopping.  Make my day.

When you stop by, regardless of purchase, you will get a coupon from me for future use while ordering through Eighty Acres Art's Etsy page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment